Stéphanie Maillet, B.A., D.Ps.
She holds a Bachelor’s degree of psychology from the Université de Moncton (New Brunswick) as well as a Doctorate in Business Psychology from the Université de Sherbrooke (Quebec).
Stéphanie focuses her client work in organizational development, human resources consulting, facilitation and training, as well as change management in a variety of public and private organizations.
Stéphanie focused much of her academic training in the field of Health Care providing program performance research and analysis. As an Organizational Diagnosis Consultant she:
- Prepared and conducted information interviews (one-on-one)
- Prepared and conducted group information interviews
- Conducted all data analysis (quantitative and qualitative)
- Identified organizational issues and recommended possible solutions
- Prepared and conducted feedback session for employees and managers
- Wrote reports describing results of the diagnosis and recommendations